The latest PSO2 update introduces a time-limited (1 week only) “1 Year Commemoration!” AC Scratch. Plus, a 1-week Boost Event gives +100% boost to rare items, meseta, EXP & rare enemy spawn rate, as well as +10% boost to DuDu’s grinding & affixing!
We’ll also take a look at the newly introduced “Power-Boost”, “Shoot-Boost” and “Technique-Boost” affixing items (addition to the previously available “Stamina-Boost” & “Spirita-Boost” ones already available).
Finally, we’ll take a look at current Player Reward Campaigns, as well as reward items for the “Arks Bingo” that was just sent to everyone!
Read on for the full scoop…
“1 Year Commemoration!” 「１周年記念！」 AC Scratch
Available Until: July 17, 2013 (11:00 AM JPT)
The “1 Year Commemoration!” 「１周年記念！」 AC Scratch is a time-limited (1-week only!) scratch that features popular Accessories & Support Items from PSO2′s 1st year of AC Scratches!
Got a certain accessory or hairstyle that you missed in a previous AC Scratch you wanted, but had been too expensive until now? Well, there’s a good chance it’s been made available again in this AC Scratch!
The “1 Year Commemoration!” 「１周年記念！」 AC Scratch is divided into 2 different AC Scratches, one for “Accessories” and the other for “Support Items” (such as boost-items and Mag devices).
Here’s a sample of items from previous AC Scratches that are made available again in this scratch:
“1 Year Commemoration! Accessory Select” 「１周年記念！アクセサリーセレクト」
Hairstyle & Head Parts
“1 Year Commemoration! Support Item Select” 「１周年記念！支援アイテムセレクト」
*Above is only a portion of items available from the “1 Year Commemoration!” 「１周年記念！」 AC Scratch.
New “Strike-Boost”, “Shoot-Boost” & “Technique-Boost” Special Abilities!
As of this update, 3 new “Boost” items for Special Ability Affixing has been added.
Most of us already know that until now, there are 2 “boost-type” items that comes from AC Scratches:
Previous “Boost” Special Abilities
- Special Ability Addition (HP) | 特殊能力追加（HP）
- Gives 100% chance to affix the “Stamina-Boost” special ability to a weapon or unit.
- Stamina-Boost | スタミナ・ブースト: HP +45
- Special Ability Addition (PP) | 特殊能力追加（PP）
- Gives 100% chance to affix the “Spirita-Boost” special ability to a weapon or unit.
- Spirita-Boost | スピリタ・ブースト: PP +5
With this update, there are 3 new “Boost” Special Abilities, giving us more options to customize our weapons and units!
3 New “Boost” Special Abilities
The 3 items giving the new “Boost” Special Abilities can be obtained from the new “1 Year Commemoration! Support Item Select” AC Scratch, mentioned above.
- Special Ability Addition (Strike) | 特殊能力追加（打撃）
- Gives 100% chance to affix the “Power-Boost” special ability to a weapon or unit.
- Power-Boost | パワー・ブースト: Strike Power +25
- Special Ability Addition (Shoot) | 特殊能力追加（射撃）
- Gives 100% chance to affix the “Shoot-Boost” special ability to a weapon or unit.
- Shoot-Boost | シュート・ブースト: Shoot Power +25
- Special Ability Addition (Tech) | 特殊能力追加（法撃）
- Gives 100% chance to affix the “Technique-Boost” special ability to a weapon or unit.
- Technique-Boost | テクニック・ブースト: Tech Power +25
With the 3 new “Boost” Special Abilities above, there are now even more customizing options for making the weapon or unit you desire!
Previously With Only “Stamina-Boost” or “Spirita-Boost”
Let’s say you wanted to make a 3-Slot Unit with Power 3, Vol-Soul and one of the “Boost” items. Previously you could choose to make:
- 3-Slot Unit with Power 3, Vol-Soul and Stamina-Boost
- Strike Power +60, HP+65
- 3-Slot Unit with Power 3, Vol-Soul and Spirita-Boost
- Strike Power +60, HP+20, PP+5
Currently With New “Power-Boost”, “Shoot-Boost” & “Technique-Boost”
With the new “Boost” items, there are even more Special Ability combinations to choose from! For example, using the Power 3 + Vol-Soul + Boost Item example from above, you can now make:
- 3-Slot Unit with Power 3, Vol-Soul and Power-Boost
- Strike Power +85, HP+20
Compare it to the previous 3-Slot “Ability 3″ 「アビリティⅢ」 combination for maxing attack power:
- 3-Slot Unit with Power 3, Vol-Soul and Ability 3
- Strike Power +75, HP+20, Everything Else +15
You can see that the new “Boost” Special Abilities gives even more attack power than previous combinations involving “Ability 3″ (which are also harder & more expensive to make)!
Or why not add both “Ability 3″ and the new “Boost” Special Abilities in a 4-Slot Unit?
Here’s the result:
- 4-Slot Unit with Power 3, Vol-Soul, Ability 3 and Power-Boost
- Strike Power +100, HP+20, Everything Else +15
And that’s just 1 example of a combination you can make with the new “Boost” Special Abilities!
1-Week Boost Event (Everything +100%, DuDu +10%)
From July 10, 2013 (after maint.) until next week’s maintenance on July 17, 2013, a Time-Limited Boost will be applied to the game.
The 1-Week Boost Event gives the following boost to gameplay:
- Experience Points +100%
- Meseta Drop +100%
- Rare Drop Rate +100%
- Rare Enemy Appearance Rate +100%
- FUN Points Received x2 (double the FUN points you normally receive)
Additionally, DuDu will have the following boosts to his Item Laboratory as well:
- Item Grinding Success Rate +10%
- Special Ability Affixing Rate +10%
Got that weapon you’ve been wanting to grind for awhile? Now’s the chance!
But wait! Don’t think you’re safe from DuDu even with +10%!
Time-Limited Login Presents
From July 10, 2013 (after maint.) – July 31, 2013 (maint. start), simply login to PSO2 and receive the following presents!
1 Year Commemoration “Web Panel Reward” Items (1):
- FUN 1000 Points Ticket x1 | 「ＦＵＮ１０００獲得チケット」×1個
- Extreme Pass x2 | 「エクストリームパス」×2個
- Triboost +50% x1 | 「トライブースト＋５０％」×1個
- Excube x1 | 「エクスキューブ」×1個
- ＊Sonic Knuckle (Weapon Camouflage: Knuckles) | 「＊ソニックナックル（武器迷彩：ナックル）」×1個
- Triboost +100% x1 | 「トライブースト＋１００％」×1個
1 Year Commemoration “Web Panel Reward” Items (2):
- Advanced Capsule a x10 | 「アドバンスカプセルａ」×10個
- Advanced Capsule b x10 | 「アドバンスカプセルｂ」×10個
- Advanced Capsule c x10 | 「アドバンスカプセルｃ」×10個
- Half Doll x 1 | 「ハーフドール」×1個
- Excube x1 | 「エクスキューブ」×1個
- ＊Merry Bar (Weapon Camouflage: T.Machine Gun) | 「＊メリーバー（武器迷彩：ツインマシンガン）」×1個
- Evolution Device/Green Puyo x1 | 「進化デバイス／緑ぷよ」×1個
Extreme Quest Updates
10 new levels have also been added to the Extreme Quest: “Utmost Limits Training: Tundra & Armor” 「極限訓練：凍土と機甲」.
You can now venture up to Stage 50 (up from the previous 40 Stages) for the 1st of the 2 existing Extreme Quests available!
With the Rare Item Drop Rate +100% that’s currently in effect, maybe now is the chance to use up your Extreme Passes?!
My Room Shop
Item lineup at the My Room Shop has been changed.
Client Order Campaign #14
Campaign Period: July 10, 2013 (after maint.) – July 17, 2013 (maint. start)
- During campaign period, clear NPC Hans’ 「ハンス」 Client Order “Special Attack Rascal A Team?” 「特攻ヤロウＡチーム？」 and receive:
- Experience Boost +50% x2
- Grinder x20
- During campaign period, clear NPC Hans’ 「ハンス」 Client Order “The Darkness That Brings Destruction” 「破壊をもたらす黒曜」 and receive:
- Grinding Risk Reduction (+1) x4
- Grinder x30
Dark Falz Emergency Quest Schedule
The Level 60 Dark Falz Emergency Quest, “Raging Black Arms” 「猛る黒曜の暴腕」 is also scheduled to occur at the following times:
(All times in JPT, click here for a time zone converter)
- July 10 (Wed) – 23:00
- July 11 (Thurs) – 14:00, 23:00
- July 12 (Fri) – 14:00, 23:00
- July 13 (Sat) – 14:00, 23:00
- July 14 (Sun) – 14:00, 23:00
- July 15 (Mon) – 14:00, 23:00
- July 16 (Tues) – 14:00, 23:00
Like this post? "Like" our Facebook page below and follow us on Twitter - never miss an update again!